Tour this historic home that dates back to the early 1800s.
Built in the early 19th century by the fifth Presidio comandante, José de la Guerra, the house was a cultural, political and social center of Santa Barbara. It was occupied by his descendants until 1943. Visitors will have the opportunity to learn about the de la Guerra family as well as architectural facts about the structure. The interior has been furnished to replicate how a home would look during that time period giving as accurate a depiction as possible of the family's daily life.