Where to Dine in 2014
Posted By Sophie Gayot On January 3, 2014 @ 5:46 pm In Chicago,Dining,France,Hotels,Las Vegas,Los Angeles,New York,Sophie Gayot | No Comments
by Sophie Gayot
As 2013 has ended, aren’t you looking forward to know where to dine in 2014?
We have a few things that can help.
Listen to my latest interview on chef Jamie Gwen’s radio show, which is now syndicated throughout America, where we discussed (listen to show here):
- chef Michel Richard’s new restaurant in New York, Villard at The New York Palace;
- chef Jeff Mahin’s new additions to the Chicago scene, Summer House Santa Monica and Stella Barra Pizzeria;
- Michael Mina’s PUB 1842 at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, and Sam Marvin’s Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse in Las Vegas;
- then we went to Paris to talk about the major renovation going on at the Dorchester Collection’s Hôtel Plaza Athénée, and chef Eric Frechon‘s new gourmet bistro Lazare;
- we finished the journey in Los Angeles at Hakkasan, the new Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills, and chef Steven Fretz’s The Church Key in West Hollywood, which is already so popular, it’s hard to get a table.
- Register for GAYOT’s 2014 Restaurant Issue to be published in March with the Top 40 Restaurants in the U.S., Best Restaurateur of the Year, Top 10 Steakhouses in the U.S., and much more (free online newsletter);
- Consult GAYOT’s lists of Top 10 Restaurants Near You, in the U.S. and around the world;
- Keep coming back to GAYOT.com for the latest professional restaurant reviews and news.
Article printed from GAYOT’s Blog: http://www.gayot.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.gayot.com/blog/chef-jamie-gwen-radio-show-new-restaurants/
Copyright © 2012 GAYOT's Blog. All rights reserved.