And the LA Winners Are…!
Posted By Sophie Gayot On February 16, 2011 @ 5:19 pm In Dining,Los Angeles,Restaurant Issue 2011,Sophie Gayot | No Comments
by Sophie Gayot
Since his daily show, the KNX Business Hour, airs locally, we discussed the Los Angeles winners in the following categories:
- Top 40 Restaurants in the US — there were five local winners: Mélisse, Patina, Providence, Spago Beverly Hills, Urasawa
- Top 10 New Restaurants in the US — The Royce was our choice
- Top 10 Steakhouses in the US — CUT at the Beverly Wilshire
- Top 10 Insider Picks in the US — The Bazaar by José Andrés at SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills
- Top 5 Rising Chefs in the US — Chef Jordan Kahn at Red Medicine.
If you missed the show, you can listen to it here.
Article printed from GAYOT's Blog: http://www.gayot.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.gayot.com/blog/frank-mottek-knx-business-hour-sophie-gayot-radio-interview/
Copyright © 2012 GAYOT's Blog. All rights reserved.