GAYOT.com 2011 Top 10 Steakhouses in the US
Posted By Sophie Gayot On February 25, 2011 @ 5:14 pm In Dining,Los Angeles,Restaurant Issue 2011,Sophie Gayot,Video Interviews | No Comments
by Sophie Gayot
Our steakhouse lists are some of the most read ones on GAYOT.com, so it made sense that we would dedicate a section in our Annual Restaurant Issue to honor ten of the best steakhouse restaurants in the U.S. There are many—so this was not an easy choice. Congratulations to the winners!
Check out my exclusive video interview above with executive chef Ari Rosenson at CUT Beverly Hills at the Beverly Wilshire hotel (he is also Regional Culinary Director, Los Angeles Restaurants & CUT Concepts), to see why CUT made the list. And to complete the tour of Wolfgang Puck’s steakhouse, watch my videos with general manager Mishel LeDoux and beverage director Dana Farner.
The other awards listed in the GAYOT.com 2011 Restaurant Issue are:
– Top 40 Restaurants in the U.S., Nine of these did not appear on last year’s list, and three of those are gracing the list for the very first time.
– U.S. Restaurateur of the Year
- Top 40 Cheap Eats in the U.S. — good choices for the budget-conscious.
– Top 10 New Restaurants in the U.S. — a great future, either for their cuisine, ambience, location, or a combination of all three.
– Top 5 Rising Chefs in the U.S. — American chefs under 30 who are making their mark
– Top 10 Hotel Restaurants in the U.S. — Only 3 remain from last year.
– Top 10 Insider Picks in the U.S. — published for the first time, this list reveals where to dine for a taste of local flavor, good food and good times.
– Culinary Trends for 2011.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions in the “Leave a comment” area below (click on the “Continue reading” link, if necessary) or in our Top 40 Restaurant forum.
You can click the photo to enlarge
Article printed from GAYOT's Blog: http://www.gayot.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.gayot.com/blog/gayot-com-2011-top-10-steakhouses/
Copyright © 2012 GAYOT's Blog. All rights reserved.