GAYOT.com 2011 Top 5 Rising Chefs in the US
Posted By Sophie Gayot On February 9, 2011 @ 5:33 pm In Dining,Los Angeles,Restaurant Issue 2011,Sophie Gayot,Video Interviews | 2 Comments
by: Sophie Gayot
To make our annual list of the Top 5 Rising Chefs in the US, there are two rules: the chefs have to be under 30, and have to be quite talented, with expectation of a bright future in the highest echelon of the culinary world.
The other awards listed in the GAYOT.com 2011 Restaurant Issue are:
- Top 40 Restaurants in the U.S., Nine of these did not appear on last year’s list, and three of those are gracing the list for the very first time.
- U.S. Restaurateur of the Year
- Top 40 Cheap Eats in the U.S. — good choices for the budget-conscious.
- Top 10 New Restaurants in the U.S. — a great future, either for their cuisine, ambience, location, or a combination of all three.
- Top 10 Steakhouses in the U.S. — which celebrity chefs make the best steak?
- Top 10 Hotel Restaurants in the U.S. — Only 3 remain from last year.
- Top 10 Insider Picks in the U.S. — published for the first time, this list reveals where to dine for a taste of local flavor, good food and good times.
- Culinary Trends for 2011.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions in the “Leave a comment” area below (click on the “Continue reading” link, if necessary) or in our Top 40 Restaurant forum.
You can click on each photo to enlarge to see dishes from Red Medicine restaurant menu. All photos by Sophie Gayot.
Article printed from GAYOT’s Blog: http://www.gayot.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.gayot.com/blog/red-medicine-vietnamese-canteen-beverly-hills-jordan-kahn/
Copyright © 2012 GAYOT's Blog. All rights reserved.