Rejuvenate in Mayan Style at THE ROYALS Cancun and Playa del Carmen Resorts
You may have heard that the Mayans predicted the world will end this December 21. But other interpretations of the Mayan calendar mark that date as a time of positive physical and spiritual renewal for both the earth and its inhabitants. Celebrating this belief, THE ROYALS resorts in Cancun and Playa del Carmen are offering The ROYAL Mayan Ultimate SPA Ritual.
Those seeking a pampering experience infused with cultural significance will relish this ritual, which can be added onto any four-night or longer stay for an additional $599 per person. Along with the luxurious all-inclusive amenities and services that come with any stay at each of these two adult-only, all-suite resorts, this special will include:
• Day 1: A guided “Ludic Circuit” of hydrotherapy and aromatherapy followed by a Temezccal (Mayan Sweat Lodge experience) and a massage
• Day 2: A Mayan Foot Ritual that includes a Hibiscus Flower Exfoliation and a Mayan Chicxulub Mud Wrap with banana leaves, followed by a Mayan Detox Massage
• Day 3: A Therapeutic Mayan Massage and an organic Mayan Facial
• Day 4: A Divine Bath in the Ludic Circuit and a massage with honey and music therapy
• A commemorative jute bag with your personalized Mayan KIN printed on a special Amate scroll (the KIN is the interpretation of the energy that the person represents), a ceremonial stone and an aromatherapy candle
• A Mayan welcome cocktail and additional treats that include Mayan desserts, tropical
fruits and Mayan coffee and liqueurs
The ROYAL Mayan Ultimate SPA Ritual is available through December 22, 2012. For more information, go to www.realresorts.com
You can click on each photo to enlarge.