The Rubens at the Palace Welcomes Harry Potter Fans
The Harry Potter film series may have finished in 2011, but that doesn’t mean fans need to put their wands into storage. With The Rubens at the Palace’s Harry Potter Experience, the magic continues as fellow wizards (and their families) discover many of the landmark London sites featured on the big screen.
The Harry Potter Experience begins after a hearty complimentary breakfast, when a black cab with a qualified driver picks you up at the hotel, not far from the Ministry of Magic. You’ll then enjoy an amazing three-hour guided tour of the London locations used in all eight films, including ‘Platform 9 ¾’, Diagon Alley and The Leaky Cauldron and the Victorian Leadenhall Market. You can also check out Gringotts Wizarding Bank and follow the route of the Knight Bus before discovering that Brockdale Bridge is in one piece and that you can walk across it.
This package can be added onto any of the hotel’s other Family Value offers and includes:
• Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious Executive Suite
• Full English breakfast for the entire family on the day of your tour
• Three-hour Harry Potter tour in a black cab, with a driver who is an experienced tour guide
• Harry Potter wand with cloak and glasses for the kids
• Harry Potter cupcakes at turndown
• A framed family photograph taken at the start of the tour
• Certificate that you have completed the tour of all the film locations
Prices start from £606.50 per night (excluding VAT) based on two adults and two children under ten years old sharing an Executive Suite (children sharing a sofa bed). This package is valid until December 31, 2012. For more information, go to www.rubenshotel.com
You can click on each photo to enlarge.