by Sophie Gayot
When I appeared on Susan Irby’s Bikini Chef radio show in June, I suggested that we do another show dedicated solely to the many talented Los Angeles ladies in the restaurant and food business. That is exactly what we did on KABC 790 on October 2. If you missed the show, you can listen to it now.
You can hear what I had to say about:
- Barbara Lazaroff (founder/partner and owner of Wolfgang Puck Restaurants);
- Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken (Border Grill);
- Hasty Torres (Madame Chocolat);
- Laura Cunningham (Bouchon Beverly Hills);
- Mishel LeDoux (CUT restaurant General Manager);
- Dana Farner (CUT restaurant Beverage Director);
- Sherry Yard (Wolfgang Puck Restaurants Executive Pastry Chef);
- Sally Camacho (WP24 Pastry Chef);
- Betty Fraser (chef/partner owner of Grub restaurant);
- Erin Eastland (chef at Cube);
Thank you, ladies, for taking such good care of our palates!