Tourcrafters’ Spanish Cuisine Package – Travel Special
Posted By Admin On May 30, 2012 @ 9:53 am In Food,Travel | No Comments
Embark on a Culinary Adventure with Tourcrafters’ Tribute to Spanish Cuisine
Featuring meals rather than monuments, Tourcrafters’ seven-night Spanish Cuisine Package invites travelers to discover the culture and history of Spain through its cuisine.
Catalan and Basque chefs have long been lauded for their mastery, and it is this expertise that is the highlight of this tasty package. Along with three nights at Hotel Front Maritim in Barcelona, two nights at Hotel Husa Jardines de Albia in Bilbao and two nights at Hotel Intur Palacio San Martin in Madrid, this package features the following culinary experiences:
• Tapas and wine at Meson Cinco Jotas in Barcelona
• A tour of the Boqueria Market in Barcelona with an English speaking guide
• A cooking class in Barcelona
• A cooking class in Bilbao
• Tapas and wine at El Corte Ingles in Madrid
• Plenty of time to explore on your own and dine in legendary restaurants such as Madrid’s 287-year-old Botin, which was a favorite with Ernest Hemingway
Rates start at $1,247 (land only) and also include seven buffet breakfasts, train tickets between Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid, and a shopping discount card at El Corte Ingles. Departure dates are offered regularly through October 2012. To find out more, go to www.tourcrafters.it
You can click on each photo to enlarge.
Article printed from GAYOT’s Blog: http://www.gayot.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.gayot.com/blog/tourcrafters-spanish-cuisine-package-travel-special/
Copyright © 2012 GAYOT's Blog. All rights reserved.