Twelfth GAYOT Dinner Series
Posted By Sophie Gayot On July 18, 2013 @ 8:39 pm In Charity Events,Gayot Dinner Series,Los Angeles,Sophie Gayot | No Comments
by Sophie Gayot
For this dinner, we have joined forces with Barbara Lazaroff and Sherry Lansing, the founders of California Spirit. Since 1984, this organization has been raising funds for the American Cancer Society. Over time, fifteen million dollars have been distributed for research, education, advocacy and patient services in Los Angeles County and beyond.
For California Spirit XXIX, some of the best chefs in Southern California will be cooking and offering dishes that you will enjoy on the plaza of the Pacific Design Center, on Sunday, July 28th, starting at 4 p.m. Participating restaurants include:
- Angelini Osteria/RivaBella, one of GAYOT’s 2013 Hot 10 LA Restaurants
- Chinois on Main, one of GAYOT’s 2013 Top 10 LA Classic Restaurants
- CUT, one of GAYOT’s 2013 Top 10 Steakhouses in the U.S.
- The Foundry on Melrose
- Hotel Bel-Air, one of GAYOT’s 2013 | Top 10 LA Chef’s Table Restaurants | Top 10 LA Mother’s Day Brunch Restaurants | Top 10 LA California Cuisine Restaurants | Top 10 LA Food Rating Restaurants | Top 10 LA Wine List Restaurants | Top 10 LA Special Occasion Restaurants | Top 10 LA Romantic Restaurants | Top 10 LA Brunch Restaurants |
one of GAYOT’s 2012 Top 10 New Restaurants in the U.S.
- Matsuhisa Beverly Hills, one of GAYOT’s 2013 | Top 10 LA Japanese Restaurants | Top 10 LA Chef’s Table Restaurants GAYOT’s 2013 | Top 10 LA Japanese Restaurants | Top 10 LA Chef’s Table Restaurants |
- Nonna of Italy
- Osteria Mozza, one of GAYOT’s 2013 | Top 40 Hot Restaurant in the U.S. | Top 10 LA Special Occasion Restaurants | Top 10 LA Italian Restaurants |
- Patina, one of GAYOT’s 2004-2012 Top 40 Restaurant in the U.S.
- Red O, one of GAYOT’s 2013 Top 10 LA Happy Hour Bars & Restaurants
- Red Seven
- Rock Sugar Pan Asian Kitchen
- Spago Beverly Hills, one of GAYOT’s 2004-2013 Top 40 Restaurant in the U.S.
- Wolfgang Puck Catering
- WP24, one of GAYOT’s 2013 Top 10 LA View Restaurants
The food will be paired with wines from:
- Jim Palmer’s Malibu Vineyards
- Revel Wines
- Barrymore Wines
- Bonny Doon Vineyard
- Roots & Racine Wine
- Hearthstone Vineyard & Winery.
Tickets are $350 ($250 tax deductible) per person, but just $300 when buying a table of 10.
Five hundred raffle tickets will be sold at $ 100 for a grand prize of a 2013 FORD FUSION ENERGI SE worth more than $40,000.
For more information, go to www.calspirit.org.
Come join me in the fight against cancer.
View photos from last year event. You can click on each photo to enlarge. Photos © Sophie Gayot
Article printed from GAYOT’s Blog: http://www.gayot.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.gayot.com/blog/twelfth-gayot-dinner-series-2013-cal-spirit/
Copyright © 2012 GAYOT's Blog. All rights reserved.