Hell's Kitchen: Season Four
If You Can't Stand the Heat...
Listen to what Gayot said on KNX 1070 about Gordon Ramsay's new restaurant in Los Angeles
See more Gayot appearances in the media
Watch the preview and episode featuring Sophie Gayot, "one of the finest American food critics" according to chef Gordon Ramsay, on Hell's Kitchen and then tell us what you think!
Sophie Gayot on the set of "Hell's Kitchen"
©2008 FOX BROADCASTING CO.
Superstar English chef Gordon Ramsay, whose restaurant empire includes eponymous eateries in London, New York, Paris and around the world, has returned for season four of his hit reality show “Hell’s Kitchen,” which premiered on April 1st.
Each week, hopeful chefs, whose prior occupations range from electrician to receptionist to executive chef, try to prove they have what it takes to make it in chef Ramsay’s kitchen and win the coveted culinary prize.
The 15 contestants competing on "Hell's Kitchen" are:
• Ben, 29, an electrician and former chef from Charlotte, NC (eliminated 5/13/08)
• Bobby, 37, an executive chef from Niagara Falls, NY (eliminated 6/10/08)
• Christina, 25, a culinary student from St. Louis, MO
• Corey, 25, a private chef from Brooklyn, NY
• Craig, 30, a sous chef from Coram, NY (eliminated 4/22/08)
• Dominic, 43, a stay-at-home dad from Catawba, SC
Jason, 29, a sous chef from Las Vegas, NV (eliminated 4/15/08)
Jen, 24, a line cook from Chicago, IL (eliminated 6/17/08)
• Louross, 24, a hotel cook from Las Vegas, NV (eliminated 5/27/08)
• Matt, 35, a sous chef from Pinehill, NJ (eliminated 6/03/08)
• Petrozza, 47, a catering director from Charlotte, NC (eliminated 7/08/08)
• Rosann, 33, a receptionist and former cook from Staten Island, NY (eliminated 5/20/08)
• Sharon, 31, a room-service chef from Las Vegas, NV
• Shayna, 28, a catering-company owner from Buffalo, NY (eliminated 5/06/08)
• Vanessa, 31, a line cook from Bozeman, MT (eliminated 4/29/08)
|Sophie Gayot & Gordon Ramsay before the judging moments
With a very sharp tongue and fiery temper, Ramsay oversees the chefs as they orchestrate dinner service for hungry patrons, and in tense elimination sessions he weeds out the ones that don’t possess that special recipe for success. The last toque standing will receive a senior chef position at Gordon Ramsay’s new restaurant “Gordon Ramsay at The London West Hollywood.”
In Ramsay’s kitchen, the old adage applies: “If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.” Hell’s Kitchen, that is.
“Hell’s Kitchen” airs on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on FOX (a Granada America production).
For more information, visit www.fox.com/hellskitchen.