Tenth GAYOT Dinner Series | Flavors Culinary Gala of the Los Angeles Division of the American Liver Foundation
|Once again, I have been honored by being asked to serve as the Honorary Chair of the annual Flavors Culinary Gala of the Los Angeles Division of the American Liver Foundation. The sixth edition of the fundraiser will be held on May 20th at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, starting at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and a silent auction, followed by a sit-down dinner. The worthwhile gathering will also be the tenth GAYOT.com Dinner Series.
This culinary event is unique, as the chefs are actually cooking right in front of you at a table of only ten guests. It’s like enjoying your own private chef for the evening. You can ask them all the questions that you want, learn a few tricks and get some recipes, all while supporting a true cause.
The participating chefs are:
– Scott Conant, Scarpetta at Montage Beverly Hills
– Pedro Contreras, Jer-Ne at The Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey
– Collin Crannell, The Lobster
– Tony DiSalvo & Chris Crary, Whist at The Viceroy Santa Monica (Chris Crary is one of GAYOT’s 2012 Top 5 Rising Chefs)
– Calvin Holladay, Flemings LA LIVE
– Kevin Meehan, Private Chef
– Keith Roberts, Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
– Steve Samson & Zach Pollack, Sotto
– John Sedlar, Rivera and Playa restaurants
– Paul Shoemaker, Savory
– Shigefumi Tachibe, Chaya
– Mathew Woolf, WEST Restaurant & Lounge at Hotel Angeleno.
A limited number of individual seats are available for $275, all inclusive, by contacting the Greater Los Angeles Division of the American Liver Foundation at 310-670-4624 or [email protected]. All proceeds benefit the Foundation’s programs of education, research, and advocacy for those affected by liver disease including hepatitis. For more information, please visit www.liverfoundation.org.