Mother’s Day Non-Alcoholic Cocktails
With these “mocktails,” you can drink all day to celebrate Mom. These recipes are brought to you by Wilderton, a portfolio of non-alcoholic, zero calorie and gluten-free botanical spirits.
> Find more ideas for celebrating with GAYOT’s Mother’s Day Guide.
– 2 oz. Wilderton Earthen
– 1.5 oz. beet juice
– 0.5 oz. lemon juice
– 0.5 oz. ginger–honey syrup
– dianthus flowers, for garnish
• In a mixing tin, combine Earthen, beet juice, lemon juice and ginger-honey syrup.
• Add ice and shake well.
• Double-strain into a coupe and garnish with the dianthus blooms.
Citrus Flower Sour
– 1.5 oz. Wilderton Lustre
– 1.5 oz. mandarin orange juice
– 3/4 oz. lemon juice
– 1 oz. chamomile honey
– 1 egg white
– micro marigolds, for garnish
• Combine the Lustre, juices, chamomile honey and egg white.
• Dry shake for 30 seconds.
• Add ice and shake for another 30 seconds.
• Double-strain into a coupe and garnish with micro marigolds.
Love + Lustre (instead of a Mimosa!)
– 3 oz. of kombucha of your choice
– 1 oz. of Lustre
– wedge of blood orange, for garnish
• Combine the kombucha and Lustre in a champagne flute over a few ice cubes,
• Garnish with a thin wheel or wedge of blood orange.
> For more information, visit the Wilderton official website