A Thanksgiving Craft Cocktail To Make at Home
Start your Thanksgiving celebration with a chilled glass of a fall-inspired cocktail. The Pilgrim Punch was created by Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills‘ Director of Nightlife and mixology master, Aidan Demarest. This easy-to-recreate Thanksgiving craft cocktail should start warming up your evening, especially if you reproduce the presentation in the above photo.
Be aware, though it is an easy cocktail to make, it is a 2-day process.
> For more Thanksgiving ideas, check out GAYOT’s Thanksgiving Guide.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4-6):
• 12 oz. (approx. ½ 750 ml bottle) of Bourbon (or American whiskey)
• 1 cup lemon juice (4 lemons squeezed)
• 4 cups apple cider
• 24 oz. ginger beer
• Lemon slices
• Cinnamon sticks
– Mix the Bourbon with 1 cup of lemon juice and 4 cups of apple cider in a gallon pitcher.
– Top with 24 oz. of ginger beer and chill overnight
– Prepare the ice block with a Tupperware bowl filled with water, lemon slices and cranberries. Freeze overnight.
– The day of, pour the chilled punch over the ice block into a large punch bowl and serve garnished with some cinnamon sticks.