Chef Barbara Pollastrini’s Recipes to Cook at Home
A NOTE FROM US AT GAYOT.com about Chef Barbara Pollastrini
Chef Barbara Pollastrini was born in Rome Italy. Trained by her mother who taught her to only use the best, she had been in Hollywood for many years and made a name for herself food styling in various TV shows and movies. Over the course of time we have been appreciating her cooking very much.
Find below a few Pollastrini’s recipes, ones she likes to do when she is at home. Let us put to practice in our own kitchen her cooking knowledge while we are in quarantine for the culinary pleasure of our family and friends. They are so easy to make: just follow the video or the images.
1. Pasta al Pomodoro
“The key to my heart looks a whole lot like a plate of pasta “
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add the 1 garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Wash some cherry tomatoes.
4. Add the tomatoes to the garlic with salt. While the sauce simmers, cook the pasta al dente.
5. Season the tomato sauce with salt if needed. Add the pasta in the tomato sauce in the pan(not the reverse). Stir and add some more EVOO. Basil is always welcome.
Add Parmigiano Reggiano if you want.
Next page —>