Detox Spinach, Lentils & Pomegranate Salad – DAY 5/5
DAY 1: Detox Green Vegetable Salad
DAY 2: Detox Cucumber Salad
DAY 3: Detox Green Juice & Sweet Potato Soup
DAY 4: Detox Cauliflower with Paprika
For the salad
– 1 cup of green lentils
– 7 oz. of fresh spinach
– 5 mushrooms (sliced)
– 1 oz. of feta cheese
– 1/2 pomegranate
– 1 tablespoon grilled pine nuts
For the dressing
– 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon chive
• Cook the lentils in 3 cups of water with salt and pepper.
• When the lentils are still a little firm, drain the water and rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking.
• Set them in the fridge.
• Prepare the dressing with cider vinegar, mustard, some garlic, salt, pepper, chive and the olive oil.
• Add the spinach, mushrooms and the lentils.
• Mix all.
• Top with the pomegranate seeds and the pine nuts.
• Sprinkle the feta cheese.
> Michèle’s tip: The mix of spinach and lentils will bring you fiber, magnesium and iron. A winning trio!