Guacamole & Beans Football Dip Recipe
We all love guacamole
Guacamole is such a classic that this is certainly not the first recipe you’ve come across. But I like the enhanced Big Game version and presentation of this one created by Pasta Snacks.
Follow their design, and enjoy the dip with their Lemon Garlic Penne Straws, a change from the usual suspects of tortilla chips.
MORE TO READ
– 3 ripe avocados
– A pinch of salt
– 2 garlic cloves (minced)
– 1 lime
– 1 1/2 cups refried beans
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1 bag Lemon Garlic Penne Straws by Pasta Snacks, made with lentils and white beans (gluten-free)
• Peel all three avocados into a medium-size bowl.
• Add juice from the lime, pinch of salt, and minced garlic to the bowl.
• Using a fork, gently mash the avocados a few times and stir all ingredients together.
• Add the Guacamole to the bottom of your favorite party casserole dish.
• Gently add the refried beans to the middle of the dish making a second layer and shape into a football.
• Utilizing a piping bag or easy squeeze sour cream bottle, draw your field and football lines.
• Serve with a bowl of Lemon Garlic Penne Straws.