The Los Angeles Winners from the GAYOT 2012 Awards | Restaurant Issue
Los Angeles, April 9, 2012
If you missed Frank Mottek’s Business Hour radio show, which aired locally in Los Angeles on KNX1070 AM last Friday, April 6, here is another chance to listen to it.
On the program, Mottek interviewed me about the Los Angeles restaurants which made the lists featured in the GAYOT 2012 Restaurant Issue. The issue, which covers the US, includes lists in the following categories:
– Top 40 Restaurants in the U.S., a tribute to the finest dining destinations in America
– Top 10 New Restaurants in the U.S., great places that opened recently
– Top 10 Steakhouses in the U.S., which chefs serve the best steak?
– 5 Rising Chefs, American chefs 30 and under who are making their mark
– Top 10 Romantic Restaurants in the U.S.. appearing in the Restaurant Issue for the very first time
– Top 10 Insider Picks in the U.S., reveals where to dine for a taste of local flavor, good food and good times
– and the U.S. Best Restaurateur of the Year.