Third GAYOT Dinner Series | Gordon Ramsay at the London West Hollywood, CA
On Wednesday, December 9, 2009, the third GAYOT Dinner Series comes to Gordon Ramsay at the London West Hollywood. Join Executive Chef Andy Cook for an evening of festive food and wine, as the GAYOT Dinner Series showcases Gordon Ramsay at The London West Hollywood.
Savor a five-course seasonal menu within the elegant dining room for $85 per person, with optional wine pairing:
• Smoked mushroom and foie gras egg custard, crispy duck tongues soy mirin glaze
• Rabbit ballotine with liver pâté, vegetable piccalilli, onion and rosemary brioche
• Pan roasted loup de mer, artichokes à la grecque, pickled baby turnips, cep mushroom velouté
• Bobo farm’s partridge “en vessie”, leg confit, seared Brussel sprouts, horseradish pomme purée, Banyuls wine sauce
• Baked Valrohna chocolate fondant with roasted banana ice cream
• Coffee and macaroons.
During the evening, I will be at Gordon Ramsay at The London West Hollywood to discuss the meal, and will be happy to share my experience on the hit TV series Hell’s Kitchen with Gordon Ramsay. I hope to see you there.
> Space is limited. Please call 310-358-7788 for reservations.