Labor Day Restaurants in Los Angeles
Labor Day Weekend Food Specials in LA
To celebrate Labor Day 2022 and the last days of summer, check out these Labor Day Weekend specials at Los Angeles area restaurants.
> In case you want to do it yourself, get some grilling tips at GAYOT’s BBQ Guide.
1. September 2-5, 2022 – Blue Plate Oysterette
On Sunday & Monday, Blue Plate Oysterette will have a live DJ.
– whole lobster specials
– caviar truffle lobster rolls
– Sunday seafood brunch
> For more information, visit Blue Plate Oysterette official website.
2. September 2-5, 2022 – Blue Plate Taco
3. September 2-5, 2022 – SLAB
SLAB in Los Angeles is offering special Labor Day BBQ packages.
– The Burt Package ($110, feeds 4-6 people) with 1/2 chicken, 2lbs pulled pork, 1.5lb brisket and choice of two sides
– Ok Koral Package ($190, feeds 10-12 people) with 1 whole chicken, 1.5 racks of ribs, 3lbs pulled pork, 2lbs brisket and choice of 3 sides
– The Know a Guy Package ($299, feeds 20) with 4 whole chickens, 3 racks of ribs, 4lbs pulled pork, 2lbs brisket and choice of 4 sides.
> For ordering information, visit SLAB on Tock.
4. September 2-5, 2022 – Maple Block Meat Co.
For Labor Day, Maple Block Meat Company is featuring four barbecue packages that are designed to feed 4+ people:
– Tri-tip Package ($185)
– Meat Sampler Package ($166, brisket, chopped pork and spare ribs)
– Chicken Wings Package ($175)
– Smoked Chicken Package ($143).
All packages include your choice of two sides, a Market Chopped Salad and choice of buttermilk biscuits or cornbread.
> For more information, visit Maple Block Meat Co. official website.
5. September 5, 2022 – Stella Barra Pizzeria & Wine Bar
Stella Barra Pizzeria & Wine Bar in Santa Monica will be open on Labor Day from noon-9 p.m.
Guests can enjoy a chopped salad or cacio e pepe pasta. Don’t forget the handmade pizzas that put Stella Barra Pizzeria & Wine Bar on GAYOT’s Top 10 Pizza Restaurants in America. Outdoor dining is available.
> For more information, visit Stella Barra Pizzeria & Wine Bar official website.
6. September 3-5, 2022 – Lanea
Lanea in Santa Monica will be celebrating Labor Day Weekend with:
– weekend brunch margarita pitchers on Saturday and Sunday
– live DJ from 8 p.m. on Saturday
– Margarita Monday from 6 p.m.
Lanea has also features an outdoor dining area.
> For more information, visit Lanea official website.
7. September 5, 2022 – Café Gratitude Larchmont
Café Gratitude Larchmont will be hosting a Vegan Ice Cream Showdown on Labor Day from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. This ticketed event ($20) will be filled with live music, Olipop root beer floats, raffle prizes, vegan bites, a photo booth and samples from local vegan ice cream vendors including Yoga-urt, Sunscoop, Dream Pops and JD’s Vegan Ice Cream. One vendor will be crowned the best based on guests’ votes throughout the day.
Café Gratitude is also creating special boozy ice cream spritzes made just for the showdown.
> For more information, visit Eventbrite