Food & Cocktails To-Go for Memorial Day Weekend in Los Angeles
While this Memorial Day weekend may be unlike any other, you can still enjoy great BBQ food, cocktails and more with pickup and delivery from restaurants throughout the Los Angeles area.
> Check out the Best Memorial Day Weekend Craft Cocktails, (brought to you by SHOREbar Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA).
> BBQ To-Go Kits
• We are happy to see Héritage Wine Fines in Beverly Hills reopening its kitchen for takeout and delivery starting this Memorial Day Weekend. Don’t forget to grab wine when ordering.
> Call Héritage Fine Wines at 310-888-8042.
• Heroic Italian in Santa Monica is turning this little piggie into crunchy porchetta sandwiches for lunch, and crunchy skin, juicy meat dinners at night.
> Call Heroic Italian at 310-490-0202.
• The Draycott in Pacific Palisades presents customizable Make-Your-Own Memorial Day BBQ Kits (Wagyu burgers, rib-eye steaks, etc.) for pickup and delivery. There will also be several specials available in addition to the regular menu, such as chicken tikka masala, Maine lobster rolls and roasted salmon with heirloom white beans and salsa verde.
> Call The Draycott at 310-573-8938.
• The Raymond 1886 in Pasadena is serving up Memorial Day weekend specials of burgers, shrimp po’ boys and specialty cocktails like an Old Fashioned and Brown Derby. Also, check out their Mix & Match Boxes that serve four ($60).
> Call 626-441-3136 for takeout. Delivery is also available.
• Make your Memorial Day weekend BBQ easy with curbside pick-up from Maple Block Meat Company in Culver City. Options include the Meat Sampler Package (brisket, chopped pork, spare ribs and sausage) and the Whole Wood-Smoked Chicken Package, which include sides and serve around four people.
> Call 310-313-6328 or email [email protected].
• Tiato in Santa Monica has prepared Gourmet Burger Kits available for pickup or delivery on Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. Each order contains 4, 8 or 12 six-ounce patties of all-natural grass-fed filet mignon beef, plus brioche buns and toppings.
• “Grill & Chill” with Nerano in Beverly Hills and their Memorial Day weekend combos for pickup on Sunday and Monday. Among them are Uncooked Mixed Seafood ($41/person) with salmon, branzino, shrimp, octopus, calamari and mixed vegetables and Grilled Mixed Meats Combo ($130, serves 3-4 people) with 20 oz. bone-in rib-eye steak, 8 oz. filet mignon, whole jidori chicken and mixed vegetables.
> Call 310-405-0155 for more details.
• Felix in Venice is tempting carnivores with the following specials: Costata di Maiale (16 oz pork chop kit with porchetta salt and salsa verde, $20), Tagliata di Manzo (8 oz Prime rib-eye cap kit with steak salt and salsa verde, $28), Bistecca Fiorentina (32 oz 60-day-aged Prime t-bone, $120) and ½ rack baby back ribs with house-made BBQ sauce ($25, fully cooked just char on the grill or bake and glaze).
> Visit http://www.felixla.com/ for more information.
• Akasha in Culver City has prepared a special Memorial Day menu available for pick-up or local delivery on Saturday and Sunday. Choose from options like St. Louis BBQ pork ribs, fried chicken thighs, ready-to-cook burger kits, cherry-peach cobbler and more. All dishes serve two people.
> Call 310-845-1700 to place orders.
• Open Face Food Shop in Los Angeles has created a Memorial Day “Fancy Burger” Box for four ($60) featuring four 8 oz. grass-fed beef patties, buns, truffle pecorino cheese, caramelized sweet onions, roasted mushrooms, house-made pickles and special Dijonaisse.
> Orders may be placed at https://openfacefoodshop.com/.
• Wally’s in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica has got you covered with a Memorial Day Weekend BBQ Box for two ($90) with a choice of two meats (baby back ribs, coffee rubbed whole short ribs, chicken with garlic and herb salsa verde) along with coleslaw, baked beans, grilled potato salad, skillet corn bread and strawberry Charlotte.
> To place your order, please call Wally’s Beverly Hills (310-475-3540) or Wally’s Santa Monica (424-293-5500).
> More Memorial Day Food & Drinks Specials
• Lucques Catering presents the 20th annual “All-American Summer Rib Fest – Quarantine Edition” featuring slow-cooked ribs, beef brisket, hot wings and sides, plus Cowboy Cocktails. The menu is available for pick up on Saturday and Sunday. Pricing is $65 per person, excluding beverages. In addition there is an à la carte menu for custom orders.
> Order on line.
• Enjoy a stay-cation on the 17-acre resort at the Westlake Village Inn with a special package including overnight guest room accommodations, welcome bottle of wine and $50 food & beverage credit.
> For more information, visit the official website .
• In addition to its regular menu, Olivetta in West Hollywood is adding weekend specials of a Sicilian pepperoni pizza and a Murray Farm’s cherry.
> Call Olivetta at 310-307-3932 for pickup and delivery.
• Chef Josiah Citrin’s Charcoal Venice has Family Meals ($49) and à la carte options such as marinated skirt steak and chicken salsa verde. Patrons can also add on the Charcoal cookbook along with wine and cocktails.
> To-go orders can be placed on Tock.
• Upper West in Santa Monica presents a Memorial Day weekend meal ($35) that features 2 Wagyu beef double cheeseburgers, housemade potatoes chips, 1 pound of potato salad, pickled vegetables, 2 Mexican-style street corn, fresh watermelon and 2 chocolate chip cookies. Add on an El Diablo, Paloma or Ginger Margarita for $15 each.
> Call 310-586-1111 to order for pick-up.
• Santa Monica’s Pono Burger is celebrating Memorial Day weekend with an organic grass-fed classic burger and organic vanilla milkshake for $12.
> Orders can be placed for takeout or curbside pickup either at Ponoburger.com or by calling 310-584-7005.
• Pasadena’s Celestino Ristorante recently re-opened and has introduced a summer takeout menu, family packages, special chef menu, Italian wines and cocktails to-go.
> For more information or to order directly, please call 626-795-4006.