Where to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Los AngelesSend off the year in style! Whether you’re looking for a party scene full of revelers or a more romantic space to share a midnight Champagne toast with someone special, we’ve compiled a list of the Best New Year’s Eve Restaurants in Los Angeles, presented in alphabetical order.
1. a.o.c.Beverly Blvd./Third St., Los Angeles, CA Choices abound on a.o.c.’s four-course New Year’s Eve menu ($140 per person). Create your holiday meal from dishes like kampachi crudo with caviar cream, oven-roasted Manila clams, pork chop with apple agrodolce, and butterscotch pot de crème. RESERVE NOW!
2. BaltaireBrentwood, CA Ring in the New Year at Baltaire, a chic steakhouse in Brentwood. The first seating will offer an à la carte menu; the second seating at 9 p.m. will present a prix-fixe menu ($250 per person). RESERVE NOW!
3. BarbetteWest Hollywood, CA West Hollywood’s Barbette presents its New Year’s Eve four-course prix-fixe menu ($75 per guest) at two seatings. The French-inspired restaurant will offer dishes to accommodate a range of appetites, from beef tartare or a Plate of Citrus, to duck à l’orange or mushroom risotto. Champagne, party favors and a DJ will mark the celebration.
Welcome 2019 at The Bazaar by José Andrés at SLS Hotel Beverly Hills. The strolling Spanish Masquerade Dinner starts the evening (7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.; dinner only $225) featuring The Bazaar’s cuisine and holiday specialties. Follow it with the Midnight Masquerade Soirée (10:30 p.m.-1:30 a.m.; open premium bar $145). A DJ, dancing and entertainment are part of the festivities. Enjoy the Spanish Masquerade Dinner and the Soirée (7:30 p.m.-1:30 a.m.) for $500. Purchase tickets via Tock. RESERVE NOW!
Beauty & Essex in Hollywood will ring in the New Year with a Champagne toast at midnight, DJ, party favors and early and late seatings. RESERVE NOW!
6. THE BlvdBeverly Hills, CA THE Blvd restaurant will celebrate New Year’s Eve with prix-fixe menus featuring items such as foie gras, filet mignon and more. Two seatings are available: four courses for $165+ per person from 5 p.m.-7 p.m.; and five courses for $300+ per person from 9 p.m.-12 a.m. RESERVE NOW!
BOA is a hip, modern steakhouse with a varied menu and impressive patio. The restaurant will ring in the New Year at two seatings: first seating $95 per person (prix-fixe menu and live band); second seating $185 per person (prix-fixe menu, live band, party favors, dancing and more). RESERVE NOW!
8. Border GrillDowntown, Los Angeles, CA New Year’s Eve guests at Border Grill’s downtown outpost can feast on the likes of Puerto Nuevo-style lobster ($32), chile en nogada ($19) and chocolate tres leches ($8), or opt to enjoy dishes from the restaurant’s regular menu. RESERVE NOW!
Glendale’s Bourbon Steak will offer dishes that represent “Odes to Epicurean Eras” on its multi-course New Year’s Eve menu. Among the plates will be (1990) Michael Mina’s caviar parfait, (1930) Colorado rack of lamb, and (1897) cherries jubilee. The cost is $105 per person; wine pairings available for an additional $65. RESERVE NOW!