Welcome to GAYOT.com
The following are the rules (“Terms”) that govern use of the GAYOT.com Website (“Site” includes the following domains: gayot.com, novusvinum.com, thefoodpaper.com, qualiteas.com, chateaugayot.com). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. GAYOT.com reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms.
Registering with GAYOT.com
Posting Reviews on GAYOT.com
GAYOT.com reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any user review if it contains or features any of the following:
1. Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
2. References to illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, false advertising or health code violations (e.g., food poisoning, foreign objects in food, etc.)
3. Reviews submitted by the reviewed business’s employees (past or present) or competitors as determined by GAYOT.com.
4. Reviews that do not address the goods and services of the business or reviews with no qualitative value (e.g., “this place is great!”) as determined by GAYOT.com in its sole discretion.
5. Reviews commenting on other users.
6. Content that contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
7. Excessive damage caused by business or service to person or property.
8. Personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
9. Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
10. Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Site, as determined by GAYOT.com in its sole discretion.
11. Content determined by GAYOT.com to be illegal, or to violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity.
12. Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
13. Content that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
User Reviews are not endorsed by GAYOT.com
Reviews do not reflect the views of GAYOT.com.
GAYOT.com does not assume responsibility or liability for any user review or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein.
User Reviews are owned by GAYOT.com
User reviews that are submitted to GAYOT.com shall be owned exclusively and in perpetuity by GAYOT.com. Such exclusive ownership means that GAYOT.com has the unrestricted, perpetual, and exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and distribute any and all materials and communications regarding and including submitted user reviews. GAYOT.com is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your user reviews.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Site, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
GAYOT.COM DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH, OR LINK ON IT. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. GAYOT.COM CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. GAYOT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GAYOT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL GAYOT.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF GAYOT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California, City of Los Angeles.
You agree to indemnify and hold GAYOT.com harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.