Pasta al Pomodoro Recipe
“The key to my heart looks a whole lot like a plate of pasta “
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add the 1 garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Wash some cherry tomatoes.
4. Add the tomatoes to the garlic with salt. While the sauce simmers, cook the pasta al dente.
5. Season the tomato sauce with salt if needed. Add the pasta in the tomato sauce in the pan(not the reverse). Stir and add some more EVOO. Basil is always welcome.
Add Parmigiano Reggiano if you want.