1208 S. Howard Ave.
Tampa, FL 33606
• Murals of French vineyards, cherrywood booths, cameo-covered
walls, two dozen caviar selections, a 62-item dessert menu
and wine cellar tours are features of this Tampa establishment. Read
Steak and Chop House
4300 Lemmon Ave.
Dallas, TX 75219
• Bob's exemplifies old world elegance with its rich
mahogany booths, crisp table linens and a cigar room. Read
3130 Piedmont Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305
• Caricatures line the walls and memorabilia hang from
the ceilings of this bastion of beef which opened in 1979. Read
101 Constitution Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001
• Blocks from the Capitol, this location features a
stainless-steel interior and a glass-encased wine cellar. Read
Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel
9500 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
• White dominates the interior of this celebrity hangout
designed by architect Richard Meier and launched by legendary
chef Wolfgang Puck. Read
1028 N. Rush St.
Chicago, IL 60611
• Prime-aged raw steaks and giant lobster tails are
displayed tableside in this clubby wood-paneled dining room.
Try the chopped chicken livers. Read
23 & Bar
161 Berkeley St.
Boston, MA 02116
• While yuppies and board chairmen hold court over huge
slabs of meat, Maine diver scallops with lobster-chunked panzanella
and truffled tater tots are also features on the menu. Read
2100 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109
• Sip on wine from their substantial list of reds and
enjoy 21-day aged cuts of beef, also available for take-home
from the restaurant's retail store. Read
Brooklyn, NY 11211
• Established in 1887, the steakhouse serves prime porterhouse
entrees prepared in a style that has not changed for more
than 100 years. Read
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Wynn Las Vegas visionary Steve Wynn has his initials
written all over this vibrant steakhouse. Diners can look
out onto Wynn’s Lake of Dreams backed by a forest with
a water wall on which a light show is presented nightly. Read