Sticky Honey Garlic Ginger Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
TV Chef George Duran has partnered with Kayco, one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of kosher foods. The company distributes new products to the general market beyond kosher to meet the demands of consumers looking for optional products that are healthful, convenient and/or for restricted diets and lifestyles. Dorot Gardens is one of them. They are innovative frozen packages of fresh, pre-portioned herbs that eliminate the process of peeling, chopping, and measuring. With a cube of the right spice and a simple ‘pop’ of the tray, Dorot Gardens is there to make seasoning and flavoring quick and easy, so home cooks can focus on enjoying the finished product. The lineup consists of Garlic, Ginger, Basil, Sautéed Onions, Cilantro, Turmeric, Parsley, and Dill, all of which have a two-year shelf life, allowing anyone to have their favorite fresh herbs year-round.
Chef Duran has created this delicious glazed chicken wings recipe, made easy with the Dorot Gardens cubes.
Makes 20 wings | In the video below, follow the step-by-step instructions.
– 20 chicken wings
– 1 tsp. salt
– 1/2 tsp. pepper
– 1/4 cup of flour
– olive oil spray
For honey ginger sauce:
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 tsp. soy sauce
– 2 Dorot Gardens frozen ginger cubes | BUY NOW!
– 4 Dorot Gardens frozen garlic cubes | BUY NOW!
– 1/2 tsp. corn starch
• Preheat oven to 425°F or air fryer to 400°F.
• Dry wings with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
• Place in a bowl and mix in flour to coat.
• Spray wings with olive oil spray and place on a baking sheet for the oven or directly into the air fryer.
• Cook for 30-35 minutes in the oven or 20-25 minutes in the air fryer, until golden brown, and turning wings halfway through.
• While the wings cook, add all sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together.
• Bring to a simmer and keep whisking and cooking until thickened.
• Add more corn starch if not thick enough.
• Once wings are golden-crispy, place in a bowl and pour on sauce to coat.
• Serve immediately.