The Rooftop by JG Gets a New Look | Waldorf Astoria, Beverly Hills, CA
Beverly Hills, CA, July 2020
• GAYOT’s Rating: 13/20
• Cuisine: Contemporary / Small Plates / Lounge
• Open: Lunch Mon.-Fri., Dinner nightly, Brunch Sat.-Sun.
• The Rooftop by JG is on GAYOT’s:
– LA Best 10 Outdoor Dining Restaurants
– Best Beverly Hills & West LA Outdoor Dining Restaurants
– and LA Best Rooftop Restaurants.
The Rooftop by JG, where “JG” stands for Jean-Georges Vongerichten, GAYOT’s 2016 Restaurateur of the Year, attracts patrons with its location and food. It is also a place where you can go to see and be seen. The design has been redone to give a new life to this stunning rooftop. I am not far from thinking that it is the best one in Los Angeles.
To make the experience even better, a white shade trellis has been added. Gone is the unpleasant darkness at night as lamps have been mounted on the poles. You can now enjoy even more the 360-degree views of Los Angeles, your dining companions and the food.
> Read the full review of The Rooftop by JG.