Where to Celebrate Bastille Day
Bastille Day is a French national holiday held on July 14th, celebrating the storming of the Bastille in Paris in 1789 and marking the start of the French Revolution. The day commemorates the fall of the monarchy and the rise of the modern republic for citizens.
Orange County (CA)
Celebrate Bastille Day at one of these restaurants in Orange County (CA), presented in alphabetical order.
> Check GAYOT's:
- Bastille Day Restaurants in other cities
- Best French Bistros Restaurants near you
- French Restaurants near you
- Top French Restaurants in America
- French food terms that will help you decipher any menu.