Your Guide to Oysters
There is something “je ne sais quoi” about oysters. Is it because we eat them alive and raw (for the most part)? Or, maybe it’s the gooey texture?
In any case, if you are not allergic to them, follow GAYOT’s Oyster Guide for more about these salt-water bivalve mollusks.
> National Oyster Day is on August 5th.
> How to Open Oysters with Christophe Happillon. Watch our exclusive video.
• Best Seafood Restaurants Near You
• Restaurants Near You Serving Oysters
• Pairing Wine with Oysters
• Best Restaurants for Seafood Towers in Los Angeles
• Oysters are on GAYOT’s list of the Best Aphrodisiacs