Halloween Restaurants & Festivities in Los Angeles
Where to Celebrate Halloween 2022 in LA
> Get more celebration ideas with GAYOT’s Halloween Guide.
House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée – September 25-October 31, 2021
House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée returns in 2021 at a new location,
The York Manor in Highland Park. Guests can sample four miniature cocktails while enjoying the immersive spooky experience.
• Tickets start at $55 for standard and $77 for VIP.
> For more information, visit the House of Spirits official website.
Spooky & Spicy Specials at Eureka! – October 8-November 2, 2021
Eureka! is bringing the heat for Halloween with two special menu items only available in October.
• The “Scary Hot Fries” are tossed in a ghost pepper spice blend and topped with cheeses, bacon and chipotle aioli.
• Chasing Ghosts is a smokey and spicy cocktail featuring Del Maguey Mezcal, coconut milk, orgeat almond syrup, lime and ghost pepper tincture.
> For more information, visit the Eureka! official website.
Halloween Donuts at California Donuts – October 2021
California Donuts offers a variety of Halloween donuts, with themes like zombies, ghosts and pumpkins.
Other festive fall flavors include Pumpkin Cheesecake Crumble, which is glazed and dipped in a pumpkin spice crumble, topped with a pumpkin cheesecake swirl and dusted with powdered sugar. Keep an eye out for Halloween box sets as they sell out quickly.
> For more information, visit the official website.
Milk Bar’s Apple Cider Doughnut Cake – Autumn
Indulge in an autumnal dessert with Milk Bar‘s Apple Cider Doughnut Cake.
The sweet treat features layers of spiced doughnut cake, frosting with doughnut sugar topping mixed in, apple cider jam and caramelized doughnut crumbs sprinkled into almost every layer and on top.
> For more information, visit the Milk Bar official website.
Spooktacular Ice Cream at Salt & Straw – October 2021
Salt & Straw ice cream shops serve up a special “House of Sweet Scares: Ice Scream! Series” of flavors for the month of October.
• Sugar fiends will go gaga over The Great Candycopia, composed of salted butterscotch ice cream loaded with homemade versions of Snickers, Kit Kats and peanut butter cups.
• Creepy Crawly Critters incorporates real chocolate covered crickets and toffee-brittle mealworms into matcha ice cream.
• Other temptations include Black Cat Licorice & Lavender, Jack O’ Lantern Pumpkin Bread and Double Bubble Toil & Trouble (vegan).
> For more information, visit the Salt & Straw official website.
Sunset Sangre at Lobby Bar at The West Hollywood EDITION – October 25-November 2, 2021
In the mood for a spooky cocktail? Try the Sunset Sangre ($20) at Lobby Bar at The West Hollywood EDITION.
It is served with a web of cotton candy and features Volcan Reposado, Bigallet China-China, agave nectar, lime juice and blood orange purée.
> For more information, visit the The West Hollywood EDITION official website.
Halloween Parties at Bar Lis – October 28-30, 2021
Bar Lis, located on the rooftop at Thompson Hollywood, will host events on Halloween weekend complete with a dead disco theme and an array of DJs. Costumes are encouraged.
• Disco du Jour takes place on 10/28/21 from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. with Zah, William Reed and special guest DJs.
• Death on the Dance Floor will be on 10/29/21 from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. with DJ Myles Henrick and Wade Crescent.
• Table reservations are required for the Treats Magazine Halloween Party on 10/30/21 from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. with DJ Zen Freeman.
> For more information, visit the Bar Lis official website.
Poison Apple dessert at Ardor at The West Hollywood EDITION – October 29-31, 2021
Indulge your sweet tooth with the Poison Apple dessert ($16) at Ardor at The West Hollywood EDITION.
This special treat features salted caramel espuma, roasted apple ice cream, caramelized puff pastry and an edible cinnamon stick.
> For more information, visit the Ardor official website.
Calaveras Bebidas at Broken Shaker at Freehand Los Angeles – October 29-November 2, 2021
Broken Shaker at Freehand Los Angeles is celebrating the Day of the Dead with Calaveras Bebidas ($14).
The drink is made with El Tesoro Blanco, Bruxo Mezcal, marigold syrup, lime juice and blood orange juice.
> For more information, visit the Broken Shaker official website.
Halloween & Dia de Los Muertos at Nueva – October 29-31, 2021
Nueva in Venice is celebrating Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos with cocktail and taco specials, live DJs and more.
Guests are encouraged to dress in costume and enjoy festive menu additions like pumpkin tacos with pumpkin seed salsa, pan de muerto, flaming margaritas and zombie cocktails.
For more information, visit the Nueva official website.
LA FEAR HOTEL – October 30, 2021
La Peer Hotel in West Hollywood & Boujis Group present LA FEAR HOTEL, a Halloween experience and costume contest from 8 p.m.-2 a.m.
There will be an open bar and passed hors d’oeuvres, along with DJs and dancing. Special overnight rates are available at La Peer Hotel.
For more information, visit the Eventbrite official website.
All Season Brewing & Chicas Tacos – October 30-31, 2021
Chicas Tacos and All Season Brewing are celebrating Halloween weekend with these festivities:
• October 30th will host a costume contest (theme is “Creased Lightning”) from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., burlesque performance from 9 p.m. to midnight and all night drink specials. There will also be a photo wall and Halloween décor.
• October 31st will feature face painting from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., performance from Mariachi Las Catrinas from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., and a special Flight & Pint ($20 flight of Del Maguey Mezcals plus a pint of beer).
> For more information, visit the All Season Brewing official website.