Halloween Restaurants & Festivities in Los Angeles
Where to Celebrate Halloween 2021 in LA
Check out the Halloween happenings taking place in the Los Angeles area throughout October. Get the scoop on diabolically delicious dishes, spirited cocktails and more.
> Get more celebration ideas with GAYOT’s Halloween Guide.
House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée – September 25-October 31, 2021
House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée returns in 2021 at a new location,
The York Manor in Highland Park. Guests can sample four miniature cocktails while enjoying the immersive spooky experience.
• Tickets start at $55 for standard and $77 for VIP.
> For more information, visit the House of Spirits official website.
Spooky & Spicy Specials at Eureka! – October 8-November 2, 2021
Eureka! is bringing the heat for Halloween with two special menu items only available in October.
• The “Scary Hot Fries” are tossed in a ghost pepper spice blend and topped with cheeses, bacon and chipotle aioli.
• Chasing Ghosts is a smokey and spicy cocktail featuring Del Maguey Mezcal, coconut milk, orgeat almond syrup, lime and ghost pepper tincture.
> For more information, visit the Eureka! official website.
Halloween Donuts at California Donuts – October
California Donuts offers a variety of Halloween donuts, with themes like zombies, ghosts and pumpkins.
Other festive fall flavors include Pumpkin Cheesecake Crumble, which is glazed and dipped in a pumpkin spice crumble, topped with a pumpkin cheesecake swirl and dusted with powdered sugar. Keep an eye out for Halloween box sets as they sell out quickly.
> For more information, visit the official website.
Milk Bar’s Apple Cider Doughnut Cake – Autumn
Indulge in an autumnal dessert with Milk Bar‘s Apple Cider Doughnut Cake.
The sweet treat features layers of spiced doughnut cake, frosting with doughnut sugar topping mixed in, apple cider jam and caramelized doughnut crumbs sprinkled into almost every layer and on top.
> For more information, visit the Milk Bar official website.
Spooktacular Ice Cream at Salt & Straw – October
Salt & Straw ice cream shops serve up a special “House of Sweet Scares: Ice Scream! Series” of flavors for the month of October.
• Sugar fiends will go gaga over The Great Candycopia, composed of salted butterscotch ice cream loaded with homemade versions of Snickers, Kit Kats and peanut butter cups.
• Creepy Crawly Critters incorporates real chocolate covered crickets and toffee-brittle mealworms into matcha ice cream.
• Other temptations include Black Cat Licorice & Lavender, Jack O’ Lantern Pumpkin Bread and Double Bubble Toil & Trouble (vegan).
> For more information, visit the Salt & Straw official website.
Halloween & Dia de Los Muertos at Nueva – October 29-31, 2021
Nueva in Venice is celebrating Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos with cocktail and taco specials, live DJs and more.
Guests are encouraged to dress in costume and enjoy festive menu additions like pumpkin tacos with pumpkin seed salsa, pan de muerto, flaming margaritas and zombie cocktails.
For more information, visit the Nueva official website.