Best Romantic Cocktails
The Best (Easy) Romantic Cocktail Recipes To Make at Home
When it comes to celebrating a memorable occasion for you and your special someone, drinks are always in order. Plan a night in and mix one up together or go the surprise route and show off your cocktail-making skills. (We won’t tell them how easy these recipes are.)
Either way, you’ll be saying cheers in no time with GAYOT’s Best Romantic Cocktails. And let’s not forget a romantic gift to mark the occasion.
> If you really want to elevate the mood, pair these cocktails with foods from GAYOT’s list of Best Aphrodisiacs.
1. Malfy Sparkling Rosa Lemonade
Inspired by this Amalfi lifestyle, Malfy Gin embodies the essence of “La Dolce Vita“, just perfect for romance.
– 2 parts Malfy Gin Rosa
– 4 parts pink lemonade
– dry sparkling rosé
– rosemary sprig
– fresh grapefruit wedge
• Build in a glass over ice and stir gently to combine.
• Garnish delightfully with a rosemary sprig and grapefruit wedge.
2. Queen of Hearts
No need for a bouquet of flowers when you have this gorgeous drink.
– 1 1/2 oz. gin
– 3/4 oz. hibiscus syrup
– 3/4 oz. lemon juice
– 2 oz. sparkling wine
– Edible flower
• Shake gin, hibiscus syrup and lemon juice.
• Pour into a wine glass and top with sparkling wine.
• Garnish with edible flower and lemon twist.
3. Cruzan Valentine’s Sparkler
This lightly sweet cocktail is easy to make yet thoughtful and detailed. It’s romance in a glass.
– 1 1/2 parts Cruzan Aged Light Rum
– 1 1/2 part vanilla simple syrup
– 1/2 part unsweetened fresh cranberry juice
– 2 parts sparkling wine
• Combine all ingredients in a Champagne flute and stir twice.
• Garnish with an orange peel cut in the shape of a heart.
4. The Seductress
This sultry, sweet and sparkling drink from iPic Theatres® features Piper-Heidsieck Champagne, the exclusive Champagne of the Oscars®, and makes any moment a special occasion.
– chilled Champagne flute
– 4 oz. Brut Champagne
– 1/2 oz. chilled passion fruit purée
– 1/2 oz. chilled ginger syrup
– 1 oz. chilled Aperol
– Red rose petal
• Chill a champagne flute.
• Fill with the champagne.
• Add chilled passion fruit purée, ginger syrup and Aperol.|
• Gently stir and top with a red rose petal.
5. Dolce Vita
This delightfully pink cocktail is garnished with dark chocolate. La dolce vita, indeed.
– 3/4 oz. Campari
– 1 oz. Half & Half
– 3/4 oz. Crème de cacao
– 1/2 oz. raspberry eau-de-vie
– 1 spoon raspberry preserves
• Shake and strain into a glass.
• Garnish with shavings of dark chocolate.
6. Endless Love
This easy-to-make cocktail is sure to make a sweet impression on that special someone.
– 2 oz. vodka
– 1 oz. lemon
– 3/4 oz simple syrup
– 1/2 oz Luxardo maraschino liqueur
– Splash of cranberry juice
• Shake vodka, lemon, simple syrup and liqueur together.
• Add a splash of cranberry juice and garnish with a cherry and lemon twist.
7. Heart Day
A delectable cocktail in celebration of love.
– 1 1/2 oz. Stoli Vanilla
– 1/2 oz. agave syrup
– 3/4 oz. lime juice
– 1 oz. pineapple juice
• Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice.
• Rim glass with brown sugar.
• garnish with 3 raspberries.
8. Clicquot Rich & Rosemary
Light, refreshing, bubbly and pretty. What more could you ask for?
– 5-6 large ice cubes
– 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
– Rosé Champagne
• Place 5 ice cubes in a large wine glass, top with Rosé Champagne.
• Finish with fresh sprigs of fresh rosemary.
9. The Red Lotus
This delicate, sweet cocktail is made for two with vodka, lychees and fresh raspberries.
– 3 oz. vodka
– 2 oz. lychee juice
– 1 oz. Grenadine
– 8 muddled raspberries
– 6 lychees
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of fine sugar, simple syrup
– Splash of cranberry juice
– Splash of Sprite
– Edible orchid
• Fill a 50 oz. glass bowl halfway with ice, 6 lychees and 6 raspberries around the bowl.
• Continue filling the glass with ice to the rim.
• Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and shake with ice until well blended.
• Strain and pour into the bowl.
• top with Sprite and garnish with an edible orchid.
10. Hemingway in Love Daiquiri
This luscious libation pays homage to Ernest Hemingway’s drink of choice, the daiquiri. This version uses Muroise liqueur to make it extra seductive with a rich, vibrant flavor and tart, clean finish.
– 1 1/2 oz. light rum
– 1/4 oz. Muroise du Val de Loire (loganberry liqueur)
– 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
– 3/4 oz. lime juice
– 1/4 oz. simple syrup
• Combine all ingredients together in a shaker with ice and shake.
• Strain into a daiquiri glass.
• Garnish with fresh lime and blackberry.
11. White Lady
Lady or not, this classic cocktail is bound to impress your sweetheart.
– 2 oz. gin
– 1 oz. Cointreau
– 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
– egg white (optional)
• Combine all ingredients with ice in a mixing glass.
• Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
• Garnish with a lemon twist.
12. Any Which Way But Left
This cocktail will satiate your drink and chocolate cravings in one.
– 1 oz. Jägermeister
– 1 oz. Aperol
– 1 oz. Brovo Amaro
– Chocolate Molé bitters
– Grapefruit peel
• Combine all ingredients together.
• Stir & strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.
• Garnish with chocolate molé bitters and a grapefruit peel.