Where to Watch Sports
Everything in Las Vegas seems larger than life — and that also applies to Sin City's sports bars. We're talking more TV screens (and beer taps) than you can count and heaps of game-day grub (buffalo wings, nachos, burgers... you name it). Some Vegas sports bars are even connected to a sports book, so you can place your bets and watch the game all in one place.
For the next big match-up, head to one of GAYOT's picks for the Best Sports Bars in Las Vegas, presented in alphabetical order.
- Sports Bars in other cities
- Best Sports Bars across the U.S.
- Best Beers for Super Bowl
- Champagne Cocktails for Super Bowl
- Trending on GAYOT.com
- Join our free newsletter.