No Kid Hungry’s “Taste of the Nation” Event Returns June 11, 2023 | Los Angeles, CA
Culver City, CA, June 2023
No Kid Hungry’s Taste of The Nation is making its return to Los Angeles with its event at Media Park in Culver City on June 11, 2023, and I will be there.
Guests can enjoy unlimited food and drink crafted by some of Los Angeles’ top tastemakers, chefs and mixologists. There will also be live entertainment and games, as well as an interactive scavenger hunt for kids.
Admission is from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. (preview hour/early admission at 12 p.m.). Ticket levels are $115 for general admission, $130 for early admission and $5,000 for clubhouse packages, which include 10 preview hour tickets plus other perks. Youth admission (ages 4-16) is $35 with accompanying adult.
The Taste of the Nation event supports No Kid Hungry, which is working to end childhood hunger by helping launch and improve programs that give all kids the healthy food they need to thrive.
Featured Los Angeles-area chefs in attendance include:
– Jackson Kalb (Ospi, Jemma di Mare, Jame) – Season 19 Top Chef
– Shirley Chung (Ms Chi Cafe) – Runner-up Season 14 Top Chef; Food Network’s Tournament of Champions
– Stephanie Izard (Girl & the Goat Los Angeles, Cabra Los Angeles) – Food Network Iron Chef; Winner, Season 4 Top Chef
– Kevin Meehan (Kali)
– Gino Angelini (Angelini Osteria)
– Jazz Singsanong (Jitlada)
– Beachside Restaurant & Bar.
> For more information, check No Kid Hungry official website.
No Kid Hungry’s Taste of The Nation at Media Park
9070 Venice Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232