Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month celebrates the contributions and customs of Latinos in the United States.
It takes place every year from September 15 to October 15 to coincide with national independence days in multiple Latin American countries including Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Mexico, Chile and Belize.
• Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in the U.S.
• Best Mexican Restaurants Near You
• Top 10 Taco Restaurants in the U.S.
• Best Tacos Near You
• Latin-Inspired Supermarket Foods
• Must-Know Spanish & Latin Food Terms
• Chicas Tacos