Hispanic Heritage Month celebrates the contributions and customs of Latinos in the United States.
It takes place every year from September 15 to October 15 to coincide with national independence days in multiple Latin American countries including Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Mexico, Chile and Belize.
CELEBRATE LATINO CULTURE
• The History of Hispanic Heritage Month
• Top 10 Latin American Movies
• Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in the US
• Best Mexican Restaurants Near You
• Best Taco Stands in the US
• Latin-Inspired Supermarket Foods
• Must-Know Spanish & Latin Food Terms
• Recipe for Classic Cuban Mojito
• Top-Rated Tequilas Under $100
• Top Luxury Tequila Brands
• Top 10 Mezcals
• Best Brazilian Cachaças